Saturday, November 19, 2005

McClintock Is Optimistic

Being as close to the California Legislature as he is, I find it hard to understand how Tom McClintock finds the energy to continually be so optimistic about California politics. The man is amazing and I admire for that. He just keeps on fighting. Recently he said of the special election:

"As we look back and analyze the results of the special election, it is important to remember that, in the grand scheme of things, this was a setback, not a cataclysm. I firmly believe that it cannot distract us from our long-term struggle for the soul of our great state."

If he can be enthusiastic, then I shouldn't think that I have an excuse to be disgruntled about the pushed agendas of Union bosses and and liberal Democrats.

God bless you Tom McClintock, I'm proud to have you as part of our government.

No comments: